Healthy Ageing: The Grand Challenge
- 08:30 - 16:45
- Manchester Conference Centre
Caroline Dinenage was appointed Minister of State for the Department of Health and Social Care in January 2018. Previously, Caroline has held Ministerial positions at the Department for Work and Pensions, the Department for Education and the Ministry of Justice.
She was elected Conservative MP for Gosport in 2010 – having previously served on the City of Winchester local council and been a small business owner for 20 years.
The minister’s responsibilities include:
• All aspects of adult social care, including dementia, loneliness and disabilities
• The Ageing Grand Challenge
• Hospital care quality and patient safety
• Community health services
• Health and social care integration